1. CALL TO ORDER – Pledge of Allegiance
2. ROLL CALL
3. ELECTION OF BOARD OFFICERS
B. Vice President
4. APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
A. June 9, 2020: Workshop
B. June 9, 2020: Regular Board Meeting
5. FIRE CHIEF’S REPORT& TRAINING UPDATE: Chief Daniels
6. ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
(Open to Public, Board, and Staff Participation)
7. SECRETARY-TREASURER’S REPORT & STATEMENT OF BILLS
A. Accounts Payable and Payroll Activity: JUNE 2020
• Statement of Accounts Payable / JUNE 2020
• Payroll Activity Report / JUNE 2020
Motion for Approval of accounts payable for June 2020; and to approve payroll activities for June 2020.This motion will also include any potential or conflict of interest relating to the above-mentioned accounts payable and payroll, noting check number(s): N/A
B. Other Financial: JUNE 2020
• Balance Sheet: JUNE 30, 2020
• Receipts & Disbursements General Fund: JUNE 30, 2020
• Receipts & Disbursements Reserve Fund: JUNE 30, 2020
A. Media Articles as Presented in DBFD Media Record
9. OLD BUSINESS
A. Consolidation Oversight Committee
B. Board Financial Review Committee
C. Financial Audits:
• Motion for approval: Formally engage with Grimstad and Associates to initiate financial audit for FY 2019/2020 as mentioned in the Scope and Objectives letter dated June 5, 2020.
• Motion for approval: Approve final audit as submitted by letter of representation dated May 7, 2020 by Grimstad and Associates for FY2017/2018.
• Motion for approval: Approve final audit as submitted by letter of representation dated June 5, 2020 by Grimstad and Associates for FY2018/2019.
• Motion for approval: Approval of Resolution 2020-04 to dissolve the Seismic Rehabilitation Grant Fund.
10. NEW BUSINESS
A. Columbia Bank: Signature Cards
Motion for Approval: For Columbia Bank account (Checking)
amend signature cards and safe deposit box access as follows:
• Authorize the following signers for account listed above and grant access to safe deposit box: (Fill in titles as determined by earlier election of Board officers)
Robert Batty __________________________________
Paul Erskine __________________________________
Janel Gifford __________________________________
Richard Krolak __________________________________
Barbara Leff __________________________________
Bryan Daniels Fire Chief
B. Local Government Investment Pool Accounts – State of Oregon Treasury
Motion for Approval: For Local Government Investment Pool (LGIP), account access and transfer letter to Oregon State Treasury, (in board materials).
11. BOARD MEMBERS – TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
A. SDAO Regional Networking Meetings
B. Oregon Fire Service Conference, October 22-24, 2020, Salem, OR
12. PERSONNEL AND INCIDENT RESPONSE STATISTICS – INFO ONLY
13. PUBLIC COMMENTS AND/OR QUESTIONS
14. AGENDA SUGGESTIONS – OPEN
• Regular Board Meeting: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 4pm
Per State of Oregon Executive Order, no more than 10 people will be allowed to attend this meeting in person. Social distancing will be in place, and citizens may attend virtually via GoToMeeting:
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 416-424-453